What gives Third Coast Events a competitive edge in a crowded market? We think like athletes! Because we embrace a sports mentality, we are always on the hunt for the next big win. This mind-set is why we stay in the lead when it comes to interactive marketing campaigns.
To think like a champion means having an action plan that will take you where you need to go. In our Third Coast Events culture, we put a premium on goal setting. Here’s a peek at the game plan we use to get us into the winner’s circle:
• Evaluate Progress: If we want to know how much farther we want to go, we need to look at how far we’ve come to date.
• Grow With GROWTH Model: Our strategy for reaching our targets starts with setting goals, confirming if they are realistic, knowing our options, and identifying what’s next.
• Personal Goals Matter: Sure, we have company goals we all put in 100 percent to achieve. But we also like to beat our own personal best, so we set objectives for ourselves, too.
• Start With Small Steps: Goals don’t happen overnight. That’s why we create a vision of success, then fill in the milestones, or smaller steps, that will lead us there.
• Build a Timeframe: An objective without a deadline is one that never ends. That’s why we set an end date, and work backward with what we need to accomplish and when we expect to reach each milestone.
We’re on a mission to stay on top of our game at all times. Follow Third Coast Events on LinkedIn to see where we are on the leaderboard.